About the Journal
Journal of Sustainable Engineering: Proceedings Series (JoSEPS) is a journal for the articles from conferences. We only accept peer-reviewed and presented conference full papers. Articles are submitted by conference organizers, not individually by authors.
Open Access Policy
JoSEPS provides all its articles for free, as we are supporting the Open Access Policy. JoSEPS complies to the following standards:
- Open access for all published articles. Readers are not required to login.
- All articles are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0, freely accessible but requires proper referencing to the articles and journal when used in other work.
- Authors hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- Contents deposited with a long term digital preservation or archiving program.
- DOIs as permanent identifiers.
- Provide article-level metadata for any indexers, aggregator, and bibliography/reference management softwares.
Focus and Scope
JoSEPS covers all topics in sustainable engineering practices, including but not limited to the following fields:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: Sustainable structure and green construction, risk-safety construction management, eco drainage and natural waterways, urban water supply, and distribution, natural disaster mitigation, rehabilitation and management, land and water conservation, sustainable geotechnical engineering practices, environmental management and modelling, sustainable transportation and urban infrastructure, mass transportation system.
- Architecture and Urban Planning: Sustainable architecture design, green building and green architecture, eco-architecture, urban planning, urban design, landscape design, green infrastructure, sustainable eco-settlement.
- Electrical Engineering and Informatics: sustainable and assistive computing, computing and environmental issues, sustainability through artificial intelligence and machine learning, IT practices toward better smart city, medical informatics, biomedical engineering and telemedicine, renewable energy and green power, innovations in robotics technology, practices in industrial processing, disaster recovery management, bioinformatics, IT-based sustainable learning (online and blended learning).
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering: product design and manufacturing for sustainability, engineering aspects of the circular economy, performance evaluation for sustainability, additive and rapid manufacturing for sustainability, sustainable engineering materials, vibration and signal processing, Sustainable power generation, Sustainable cooling engineering, System optimization and design, Innovation and quality engineering, Biomechanical engineering.